Unoccupied Property

When a property you own becomes unoccupied it is most important to arrange the correct insurance. There are a number of different policies available with differing levels of cover. Fire Lightning and explosion is the most basic cover, this can be extended to include accidental damage, theft and malicious damage.

The premiums will increase depending on the level of cover chosen. The policy may be tailored to suit your needs.

For more information, or if you have specific questions regarding UNOCCUPIED PROPERTY INSURANCE.

– please contact:
Office telephone: 01305 268883

or David Upshall on: 07818 035450

David Upshall Insurance Services are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

We're here to help!

Commercial and Residential

Unoccupied Properties

A summary of cover and full details including exclusions and warranties will be provided by your dedicated account manager at the point of sale.