Landlords Insurance

After investing a substantial amount of capital in a holiday home, it is extremely important to protect this with an insurance policy specifically designed for this purpose. We recognise this need, and we will tailor the policy to suit your needs at a premium that is most competitive.

The cover provided by the policy includes as standard:
• Accidental damage for buildings and contents (if applicable)
• Loss of rent (as a result of property damage)
• Landlords liability – (minimum £2 million)
• Employers liability – (minimum £10 million)
• Legal expenses

Even when you follow the correct referencing procedure you may still find that you have a tenant who causes damage, fails to pay rent on time or fails to pay rent at all, you will need support from a policy designed for this purpose.